Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Support - Circle app

DCX
Follower
Follower

Support - Circle app

I purchased the RAX200 because of its robust capabilities and the parental controls. I also purchased an EAX 80 to extend the range of the network. When I purchased it, the parental controls forced me into a contract with Circle and while it took me a while to naviage it, it seem to be working well. Last week I found that the Circle app was not keeping a history. I reinstalled it, but now I can't get back into it. It wants a code that I supposedly can access through the app, but I can't access the app. When I say that I am the only user it gives me an error message saying that "something went wrong" and to "try again later." I attempted to reinstall the Nighthawk app and restart the router with and without the apps loaded, but that didn't work either. I have attempted to contact Netgear, but like many of you, I found it a frustrating and useless waste of time (4 hours) and money (I bought into the "Pro" support and feel like a sucker at this point). I am hoping that this forum can provide me with some way to get the Circle app back and running.

Model: RAX200|Nighthawk Tri-band AX12 12-Stream Wi-Fi 6 Router
Message 1 of 2
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Support - Circle app

Hello, 

I will need the following info so that I can validate and retrieve the passcode from our system. Please send me the requested info in a private message.

Name:

Email:

Model Number:

Serial Number: 

Thanks,

Christian

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation