Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Unable to access Circle remotely

NotFel
Initiate

Unable to access Circle remotely

Hi,

I am unable to access Circle remotely using data. Below are the 2 error messages that I get. It used to be working before and suddenly stopped working. I have no issue accessing it when connected to home WiFi. I'm using Circle on Orbi RBR20. Any guidance on how to fix this?

IMG-4482.PNG  IMG-4483.PNG 

Message 1 of 8

Re: Unable to access Circle remotely

same issue here

Message 2 of 8
nicinder
Aspirant

Hi, randomly stopped working for us too. Contacted circle and they said I need to deal with Netgear support. Did you find a solution?
Message 3 of 8

Well it is not a netgear problem. In my case it stopped working after I updated my circle app but the netgear firmware was the same.

Message 4 of 8
KevinLiT
NETGEAR Moderator

Hello 

@NotFel and @nicinder ,

Welcome to the NETGEAR Community!

Thank you for your clarification on the issues that you are having with the anywhere access feature with Circle. If you are using an RBR50 please ensure that you on on the current FW 2.7.5.4. For the RBR20 the current FW version at this time is FW 2.7.4.24.

Navigate to the links below if your FW is not current:

Please navigate to the link below for the download file for RBK50:
https://www.netgear.com/support/product/RBK50#download

Please navigate to the link below for the download file for RBK20:

Orbi RBK22 | WiFi System | NETGEAR Support

For more information on manually updating your Orbi Mesh Systems please navigate to the link below:
https://kb.netgear.com/31573/How-do-I-manually-upgrade-firmware-on-my-Orbi-router-using-orbilogin-co...

Once you have verified that your Orbi Mesh System FW is current Please PM the following information so I can endorse you to our support team:

Name:
Email:
Phone Number:
Device Model:
Firmware:
Serial Number:
Preferred time to be contacted:
App version:

Please provide this information as soon as possible!
I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Kevin
Community Team

Message 5 of 8
NotFel
Initiate

Hi Kevin - I've PMed you the details some time back. Appreciate if you can revert asap. Thanks!

Fel 

Message 6 of 8
NateT
Tutor

Hi, I have an RBR50 and I have this same issue. I note the link you have for the firmware is for the RBK50 but my firmware is still 2.7.4.24. can I use the RBK50 link for the RBR50? Thanks, Nate.
Message 7 of 8
FURRYe38
Guru

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7