Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Unable to setup Circle 1st gen app on new device

daihung
Aspirant

Unable to setup Circle 1st gen app on new device

I need some help setting up the Circle 1st gen app on a new device.

Background: I reset the Circle app (long story) and I was able to set up the Circle 1st gen app on my phone. I want to set up the Circle app on a separate device so I have a "backup".

Issue: I followed the steps to set up the Circle app on another device, however, when I tried to obtain the passcode on my phone's Circle app, the page is blank. (Well, it's not completely blank. "Your Circle Passcode is" text is there, but there's no code!) Of course, I also tried the send passcode text but that didn't work at all (I never received any text) even before I reset the Circle app. I already tried uninstall/install, restart, clear cache but nothing works. 

So right now, I have no method to set up the Circle app on a new device. Is there anyone here know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks!!!

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
FURRYe38
Guru

Please send @DarrenM a PM giving your email address information and serial number of the router your using. 

Thank you. 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
FURRYe38
Guru

Please send @DarrenM a PM giving your email address information and serial number of the router your using. 

Thank you. 

Message 2 of 5
daihung
Aspirant

Will do!

Message 3 of 5
FURRYe38
Guru

👍

Message 4 of 5
JohnH-rbr50
Aspirant

Hi teams,

I also have the same problem here. After changing mobile devices with same phone no., I cannot access the Circle app and it goes to setup page. When I follow the step, it popup "couldn't find circle on your router."  I have no passcode and even you give me a passcode, I cannot find the page to input.

I am the only admin, I've tried rebooting the router/orbi multiple times.

Please advise.

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7