Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Usage and History not showing

a2cube
Follower

Usage and History not showing

About two weeks ago, the usage and history information has stopped showing in the app. Any suggestions on what is wrong and how to fix it? Thank you.

Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Usage and History not showing

Hi a2cube, 

You may check to see if your router is due for a firmware update and reinstall the Circle app. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 6
Jollybaker
Aspirant

I'm in the same boat. On Nov 10th or 11th, Circle stopped tracking history and appears that it no longer blocks traffic as well. I can still pause the internet on devices, but history and blocking no longer work.

It looks like 1 sat (RBS20) updated automatically, and I have now updated the other sat (RBS20) and the orbi router (RBR20) to 2.5.1.16. I have deleted and done a fresh set up of circle. Nothing has fixed the issue.

Message 3 of 6
SleeplessParent
Aspirant

I have an R7000 - same issues.

I've never actually seen any history or logging since I started testing out Circle from about 2 weeks ago.  Subscribing didn't change that.

Pause, Off Time and Bedtime work.  Filters, Usage and History don't. 

I lost my subscription so just reinstalled the app a few minutes ago.  No change.

Not exactly sure what I paid for.

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 4 of 6
WeNeedMorePower
Aspirant

Same issue here.  I've been using the Circle successfully for a while now.  The last couple of months I've had issues with the usage history stopping and always showing zero.  Everything else works (pausing accounts, asigning devices. etc).  I've reset the Circle in the app and then it worked for a few weeks.  It stopped again so I reset the Circle again.  This time it lasted 6 days.  Now I've reset the Circle several times and it still isn't working at all as far as tracking usage.  All profiles always show zero usage.  All firmware is up to date.  The App is up to date.

Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Dual Band Gigabit Router
Message 5 of 6
Dburditt
Aspirant

Is there any solutions to the problem yet? Maybe I missed it? My R8000 isn't showing usage or history. What do I do to fix this problem?

Model: R8000|Nighthawk X6 AC3200 Smart WIFI Router
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7