Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Video games aren't stopped at Circle Bedtime. Why are they not shutting down??

innerbooty
Tutor

Video games aren't stopped at Circle Bedtime. Why are they not shutting down??

We recently subscribed to Circle, solely for the purpose of getting our kids off their devices so they go to bed, since me and their Mom go to bed before they do. Bedtime is set for Midnight. Last night I got up around 1:30 and one of my sons was on his laptop still happily playing a game of Fortnite. I tried to check my email on my laptop, and was told Firefox could not connect to the server, so it seems Bedtime was working for me. How is it that my son is still able to play video games? I have the whole network set to shut down at Midnight. Please let me know. This is the ENTIRE reason we subscribed, and we will probably cancel if we can't get this working. Thank you

Model: RBR50|Orbi AC3000 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Video games aren't stopped at Circle Bedtime. Why are they not shutting down??

Hello, 

I'd like for our support team to reach out to you for further assistance. May you send me a private message with your email address and contact info. 

Thanks,

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Mlitsey
Aspirant

Re: Video games aren't stopped at Circle Bedtime. Why are they not shutting down??

I’m having the same problem. It seems that circle isn’t using my correct time zone when enabling and disabling bedtime. I have had to manually turn off internet then turn off bedtime in the morning to get back on the internet. It worked for me for over a year and recently it won’t work anymore. I have checked the time zone settings also.
Model: RBR20|Orbi AC2200 Tri-band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7