Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Will netgear ever get Circle parental control on Orbi to work?

bretaincrab3
Follower

Will netgear ever get Circle parental control on Orbi to work?

Looks like I’m having the same issue that many others are having with circle on the Orbi RBK50- constant connection drops (at least once per day all devices will lose internet connection) when Circle is enabled. Disabling circle restores reliability. I’ve seen numerous threads on this issue, some going back over a year. Seems like circle interferes with orbi’s ability to renew dhcp lease. However, I have yet to see evidence that netgear is working on a fix.

Anyone know if netgear has actually acknowledged this issue and if a fix is forthcoming?

Message 1 of 2
CrimpOn
Guru

Re: Will netgear ever get Circle parental control on Orbi to work?

Alas, my observation is that most of us who participate in this Orbi forum have little experience with Disney Circle. (In my case, NONE.)

There is a community forum devoted entirely to Circle, where people have a vested interest in the product and may have more insight into what is going on than we do here.  My feeling is that you are much more likely to get an informed response by posting in that forum:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle 

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7