Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

rbk752 avec circle

luna141005
Aspirant

rbk752 avec circle

Bonjour,Ancien détenteur du nightwak R7000, mon réseau wifi étant trop faible pour de la location, j'ai acheté le ORBI RBK752 pour augmenter le débit (par contre pas d'application circle).Sauf qu'avec le R7000 j'avais circle qui me protéger, car comme je suis le fournisseur d'accès internet, je suis pénalement responsable.

J'ai appelé plusieurs fois l'assistance par téléphone mais ils m'ont dit qu'il fallait attendre une mise à jour netgear pour avoir circle sur le ORBI mais ils ne savent pas quand??

Sachant que je ne peux pas vraiment attendre car cet été j'aurai des locations à la semaine (je préfère être portéger),puis je acheter le boitier circle 1ere ou 2 eme génération que je couple au wifi?

Fonctionnera t'il avec le satelitte ORBI?

il ne me diminuera pas le débit?

merci d'avance

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: rbk752 avec circle

Message 2 of 4
luna141005
Aspirant

Hello, Former owner of the R7000 nightwak, my wifi network being too weak for rental, I bought the ORBI RBK752 to increase the speed (on the other hand no circle application). Except that with the R7000 I had circle who protect me, because as I am the internet service provider, I am criminally responsible.

I called the assistance several times by phone but they told me that it was necessary to wait for a netgear update to have circle on the ORBI but they do not know when ??

Knowing that I can't really wait because this summer I will have weekly rentals (I prefer to be a porter), can I buy the 1st or 2nd generation circle box that I couple to the wifi?

Will it work with the ORBI satelitte?

it will not decrease the flow for me?

thank you in advance

Message 3 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

You could put the R7000 back online as your main host router, and Circle provider, disable all wifi radios on the R7000 router, then configure the Orbi for AP mode:

https://kb.netgear.com/31218/How-do-I-configure-my-Orbi-router-to-act-as-an-access-point and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7LOcJ8GdDo&app=desktop

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7