Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

reset code

murrayshp
Aspirant

reset code

It's trying to send the code by text but nothing's working. Please help me rest the circle gen 1 app
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: reset code

Hello murrayshp, 

I will need the following info so that I can validate and retrieve the passcode from our system. Please send me the requested info in a private message.

Name:

Email:

Model Number:

Serial Number: 

Thanks,

Christian

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
CrimpOn
Guru

Oh, dear.  My observation is that few people who participate in this forum have activated Disney Circle.  I think you are much more likely to get informed advice by posting in the forum devoted entirely to Disney Circle:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Circle-Smart-Parental-Controls/bd-p/en-home-circle 

It's not that we don't want to help.  We just have no experience with the product.

Good Luck

Message 2 of 5
schumaku
Guru

Discussed and explained here in the community befoe: Disney Circle Passcode Reset ...  two useful links for 1st gen, too

Message 3 of 5
murrayshp
Aspirant

I click send passcode but I get no text. How do I know circle has the correct phone number?
Message 4 of 5
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello murrayshp, 

I will need the following info so that I can validate and retrieve the passcode from our system. Please send me the requested info in a private message.

Name:

Email:

Model Number:

Serial Number: 

Thanks,

Christian

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation