× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Apps cannot display web UI any longer

Midiar
Aspirant

Apps cannot display web UI any longer

My 516 has had Plex installed for a couple of years,

After some ReadyNAS upgrade a while ago the Plex stopped showing its management UI (when I click the app in ReadyNAS' admin UI).

The Plex server itself has been working all the time, and I can connect pointing a browser at app.plex.tv, and from players using the server.

While this happened I also had PlexPy installed, and that app was happy to display its web UI.

Now PlexPy stopped showing it UI too, and a newly installed Resilio has the same problem.

The Plex app UI fails immediately saying the connection was interrupted while a page was loading.

PlexPy and Resilio fail after a few seconds, saying they cannot connect.

I have finally realised I should do something about this. I can find both "error" and "segfault" in the logs. But I don't know how to proceed.
Thanks for any help.

::tor

(ReadyNAS 516, 6.9.3)

Message 1 of 5
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Apps cannot display web UI any longer

Hi Midiar,

Please download the complete system logs of the NAS and then provide it to us. You may check this link for the procedure on how to send it.

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 5
Midiar
Aspirant

I emailed you the logs, dumped right after I tried clicked the Launch button for each of the 3 apps Plex, PlexPy, and Resilio in turn.

The apps were turned on.

Thanks for taking a look at this.

Message 3 of 5
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Have you tried clearing your web browser cache, closing your web browser and reopening the web admin page?

Message 4 of 5
Midiar
Aspirant

Just did, in Firefox and IE, and there was no change in behaviour.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements