× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

GOGO Shell Access Error

rangrot
Aspirant

GOGO Shell Access Error

Hi,
I am trying to access the GOGO shell via the Felix framework, using "./startcore" as instructed in the smart service tutorial.
But after executing the command the terminal gets stuck at the same message. According to the tutorial after this I should end up at the GOGO shell prompt, but it seems to be not working. Any suggestions?

"root@nas-27-33-A6:/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d# ./startcore
CP Package Version: 4.2.19-2.0.4232
Starting Fluid Core with this cmd: 'java -cp felix.jar -Dcore.conf.file=/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/fluid-core.conf -Dfelix.config.properties=file:/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/config.properties -Dorg.osgi.framework.storage=/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/osgi-config -Dcore.logging.level=4 -Dcore.pgw.ssl=true -Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=javax.net.ssl -Dcore.model.name= -Dcore.manufacturer.name=Netgear -Dcore.model.number= -Dcp.package.version=4.2.19-2.0.4232 -Dhardware.address=841B5E2733A7 -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/cacerts org.apache.felix.main.Main' "
Message 1 of 6
chirpa
Luminary

Re: GOGO Shell Access Error

I believe the developer.netgear.com site has a section to ask for help on this subject.
Message 2 of 6
Darth_Vader
NETGEAR Expert

rangrot wrote:
Hi,
I am trying to access the GOGO shell via the Felix framework, using "./startcore" as instructed in the smart service tutorial.
But after executing the command the terminal gets stuck at the same message. According to the tutorial after this I should end up at the GOGO shell prompt, but it seems to be not working. Any suggestions?

"root@nas-27-33-A6:/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d# ./startcore
CP Package Version: 4.2.19-2.0.4232
Starting Fluid Core with this cmd: 'java -cp felix.jar -Dcore.conf.file=/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/fluid-core.conf -Dfelix.config.properties=file:/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/config.properties -Dorg.osgi.framework.storage=/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/osgi-config -Dcore.logging.level=4 -Dcore.pgw.ssl=true -Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=javax.net.ssl -Dcore.model.name= -Dcore.manufacturer.name=Netgear -Dcore.model.number= -Dcp.package.version=4.2.19-2.0.4232 -Dhardware.address=841B5E2733A7 -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=/apps/APPGENIE/cp.d/cacerts org.apache.felix.main.Main' "

Hi rangrot,

Can you explain what you're trying to achieve here? Are you trying to build an app for Genie?

Thanks
Message 3 of 6
rangrot
Aspirant

yeah I am trying to build an app. For now I was following the service tutorial available on the NetGear developers website.According to that, the service application .jar file needs to be installed on Felix, which is accessed by the GOGO shell.
Message 4 of 6
aayla
Aspirant

Hi,

Please use developer.netgear.com for questions on developing genie+ apps.

Your question has been replied.
Message 5 of 6
super_poussin
Virtuoso

rangrot wrote:
yeah I am trying to build an app. For now I was following the service tutorial available on the NetGear developers website.According to that, the service application .jar file needs to be installed on Felix, which is accessed by the GOGO shell.

No real need to acess this to build an application, simply use the SDK and build a deb file
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements