× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is there a ReadyOS 6 package that will provide email server support (SMTP/IMAP)?

Tonkinite
Luminary

Is there a ReadyOS 6 package that will provide email server support (SMTP/IMAP)?

There appears to be no email addon for the ReadyNAS series (any model). This appears to be a serious omission. The ReadyNAS would be perfect for local subnet mail receipt and access. Three of my devices want to mail their logs elsewhere, and for security reasons the ReadyNAS would be the perfect choice.

Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Is there a ReadyOS 6 package that will provide email server support (SMTP/IMAP)?

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: Is there a ReadyOS 6 package that will provide email server support (SMTP/IMAP)?

I do not see any amongst the existing apps offered through the admin webpage. You might want to put this into the idea section.

Message 2 of 5
Tonkinite
Luminary

Thanks, please point me to the ideas section.

Also, if there is an official product feedback page that would be appreciated also.

Message 3 of 5
Tonkinite
Luminary

Great, where is it?

Is there an official feedback page for each product line or is the Community Ideas section just that?

Message 4 of 5
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements