× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MySql for RND 2000 V1

Witzker
Aspirant

MySql for RND 2000 V1

Hi

Where can I download 

MySql for RND 2000 V1

THX FOR LINK

regards 

Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: MySql for RND 2000 V1

It's already installed actually.  This old post might help: http://readynas.sphardy.com/2011/06/setting-up-website-with-php-mysql_6972.html

Message 2 of 7
Witzker
Aspirant

THX

I tried to download

PppMyAdmin like discribed below

Once MySQL is enabled, there is of course a requirement to create and manage the MySQL databases. If you have enabled root SSH access to your NAS, then you can of course manage MySQL from the command line. For those less adept with commandline access, there is an application called phpMyAdmin (x86 version, sparc version) that can be installed to provide a web based graphical front end to managing MySQL.

Sparc version

But I get a page saying Access Denied?

What have I done wrong?

Where ca I get the richt addons?

Same at here

Installing PHP

PHP support can be enabled by installing one of PHP addons available from the ReadyNAS Community Addons forum. Personally I would recommend the "WhoCares?" PHP 5.2 addons - x86 version, sparc version - as these tend to be compatible with all other addons, have worked well for me over the years and come with the modules required for PHP access to MySQL databases. Other versions of PHP addons may provide  additional features that may be required, so check them out.

Message 3 of 7
StephenB
Guru

The pages are old, the links go back into the original ReadyNAS forum which is now offline.

Can you see this one?  https://community.netgear.com/t5/Community-Add-ons-archive/PHPMyAdmin-v2-5/m-p/652229#p114904  If not, I can copy/paste it here if you like.  It's a @super_poussin add-on.  

If you want the ones from @WhoCares_, you can find them here: https://rnxtras.com/readynas-os4-sparc

Message 4 of 7
Witzker
Aspirant

Thx for your answer The link leads to a page showing again Access Denied Pls post them as sugested or pls send email with them attached if possible Many thanks
Message 5 of 7
StephenB
Guru

My access lets me see it, thx for letting me know that you cannot.  The post was made by @super_poussin and looks like this:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

PHPMyAdmin

• Description: Administrate your Mysql database from a browser.

• Requirements: RAIDiator 4.1.3+ and PHP Addon

• Platform: NV/NV+ - DUO - 1100

• Current Version: 2.3
      PHPMy Admin (12/15/2010)
      PHPMy Admin (02/20/2009)

• based on multilingual PHPMyadmin version 3.3.8.1

• solve a bug when add-on is disable (notice it takes time to re-enable it)

• PHPMyAdmin can now be disabled

• solve a bug which made Frontview crash (need to add button to disable phpmyadmin now)

• Remove PHP base components

• Installation Notes: you need to install PHP addon if not already done
      if you do not have phpinstalled before and the interface did not launch correctly or if you have a message saying mcrypt did not load correctly please reboot your nas!!!

• Screenshots:

• Old Versions:
    Removed
Message 6 of 7
Witzker
Aspirant

Many THX

do i realy need to install php to use mysql admin?

If yes is there a free version?

Regards

Witzker

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements