× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 202 Doesn't support Automatic. Any other way to get ShowRSS to work?

plueplue
Tutor

ReadyNAS 202 Doesn't support Automatic. Any other way to get ShowRSS to work?

I'd really like a way to do this with supported applications so i don't have to break the seal and shell into my Nas. 

Message 1 of 5
plueplue
Tutor

Re: ReadyNAS 202 Doesn't support Automatic. Any other way to get ShowRSS to work?

I've reverted to myh RaspberryPi running FlexGet and adding torrent files to the share, but I'd love to take the RPI out of the equation. 

Please, someone who can publish Apps to the Netgear market, save me!

Message 2 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 202 Doesn't support Automatic. Any other way to get ShowRSS to work?

Hello Plueplue,

You may also post suggestions and ideas at the Idea Exchange board. Adding kudos to the ideas will help as development team will be reviewing the post that has the most kudos for considering it to add to the product's future functionality.

Welcome to the community and we appreciate your contribution to the community!

Regards,

Message 3 of 5
plueplue
Tutor

Thanks, but no avenue has produced a suggestion or an answer yet. 

It's too bad really, this is a basic function of more well known NAS appliances like Synology's. 😞

Message 4 of 5
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi plueplue,

I really apologize about what is transpiring on your case. Unfortunately apps are handled by ReadyNAS developers (non-NETGEAR employee) and we really do not have control over what or when apps will be developed. Your best chance is the Idea Exchange board.

Regards,

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements