× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Sickrage update coming...

Mhynlo
Luminary

Sickrage update coming...

It looks like Netgear has an app that is conflicting with the Sickrage app and has asked me to update to with a different port.

Sickrage will now be using `6765`:

https://github.com/SickRage/readynas-sickrage/releases/tag/2017.06.04-0

I added a category to the app to support the newer app category stuff under the available apps.

Message 1 of 7
Bogus
Tutor

Re: Sickrage update coming...

What app is it that Netgear has?

Message 2 of 7
Mhynlo
Luminary

The Milestone Arcus app is running on port 80801.

Message 3 of 7
JeremyP1
Aspirant

Will that change by by itself on update or only for new installs?

Message 4 of 7
Mhynlo
Luminary

@JeremyP1 wrote:

Will that change by by itself on update or only for new installs?

It will change on update and new installs.

I have submitted this build to the apps store, so I hope it gets posted for others. It might help to get the later (2017.06.04) sickrage build since there some has been some issues with the main repo at the current time.

Message 5 of 7
Bogus
Tutor

Hi Mhynlo,

Today I downloaded the updated Sickrage app package from the Sickrage Github, as the update button didn't result in anything (same goes for Couchpotato).
After installing Sickrage ran... once. It ran on the old port, so I changed it in the config to sync it with the port in the app interface. Still, it ran on 8081.  So I selected restart in Sickrage. And after that Sickrage did not want to start.

So I followed your advice from a chat we had a few months ago.

I manually removed the following lines from the /lib/systemd/system/fvapp-sickrage.service file:

User=admin
Group=admin

and ran:

systemctl daemon-reload

and then:

systemctl start fvapp-sickrage.service

After the above Sickrage functions as normal, I can restart from within Sickrage too.

Anyway, I don't know why the update button didn't result in anything. And I'm still wondering why the two lines in the 

fvapp-sickrage.service file is a game breaker....

Any ideas?

Regards,

Erwin

Message 6 of 7
dejhon
Guide

I'm hoping you can help me.

I have updated to this version of sickrage and all seems to be going well 👍

The issue I am still having is that I can't seem to figure out how to get SR to talk to NAStools TransmissionNT.
I am currently still using Poussins Transmission

Have you been able to or know how to get it working? I have found the port is 9201 but I still get Errno 404
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements