× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Tautulli Update has broken my system and lost all my data :(

BingDanT
Aspirant

Tautulli Update has broken my system and lost all my data :(

Hi @Mhynlo,

I was wondering if you could help me.

So heres the story:-

I had your original PlexyPY readynas app which worked great, and when it said update to Tautulli I did so with no problems ....

Skip to almost a year later and theres been a button on my readynas app page next to your Plexpy icon with Update (I've ignored it for awhile as my Tautulli/Plexpy installation has been working great since the update .... even the auto-updater worked a treat).

However i have notcied that Tautulli has been running a bit slower of late and I put this down to the 4000+ Records i had, so I hit your update button ....

To my horror the update stalled and didnt work and wiped my DB (Which i hadnt backed up, cause im an idiot).

So after multiple tries of getting plexpy from the app store installed and running i found your Tautulli install file which worked (Phew).

The only issue is its not great compared to your original Plexpy updated version.

Here are a couple of the issues ive found (Not including loosing me DB 😞 )

1) its allways says "You are running an unknown version of Tautulli." even when i try and auto-update i get this.

2) the auto-update crashed Tautulli every time i run it, which means i need to go into the Readynas Admin screen and stop then start the app again.

How can i fix these two issues ?

Cheers

Dan

Message 1 of 2
BingDanT
Aspirant

Re: Tautulli Update has broken my system and lost all my data :(

Also your version doesn’t have the newsletter functionality?
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements