× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Web site / server uptime monitoring app for readyNAS 104

Andy101
Aspirant

Web site / server uptime monitoring app for readyNAS 104

Hi there,

Does anybody know if there is an app I could load on my ReadyNas 104 (6.6.1 firmware), that can monitor web site and/or web servers uptime out on the Internet?

A bit like sites like uptimerobot.com offer.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Web site / server uptime monitoring app for readyNAS 104

Hello Andy101,

I am honestly not sure if there is one that does what you described. I think that is SNMP type of application that you need which is available on the Internet that can be installed on a computer. For now, the only submitted apps from developers/authors are the ones list at ReadyNAS apps download site. Some may have created their own app but have not submitted yet. I recommend to post a suggestion at the idea exchange board.

Regards,

Message 2 of 3
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Web site / server uptime monitoring app for readyNAS 104

Hello Andy101,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements