× NETGEAR is aware of a growing number of phone and online scams. To learn how to stay safe click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

MAC Address - Unknown Device

jeffrobison
Aspirant

MAC Address - Unknown Device

I have a Netgear device that has a DHCP IP that I need it to release. I can't find the device, but have the MAC Address as 10:0D:7F:B7:02:61. Can anyone tell me what this device is so I have some clue where to look and for what?

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
johngm
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: MAC Address - Unknown Device

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this one Jeff.   I had to find the right person who could access the MAC address assignment data base.  Turns out you are looking for a GS108E 8 port gigabit Plus switch.   Serial number will end in xxxxxxx5044C

Good luck finding it.

John

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
johngm
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this one Jeff.   I had to find the right person who could access the MAC address assignment data base.  Turns out you are looking for a GS108E 8 port gigabit Plus switch.   Serial number will end in xxxxxxx5044C

Good luck finding it.

John

Message 2 of 3
jeffrobison
Aspirant

John,

I was hoping someone had access to that information, but was frankly not expecting the help. THANK YOU!!! First I ever heard of a switch that would take an IP, but at least I have something to look for now!

Jeff

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements