Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1900 Modern Router Need update my ISA/ or SOS

Zoomies
Follower

AC1900 Modern Router Need update my ISA/ or SOS

I purchased AC1900 back in 2019, for some coincidence after the east coast floods, our NBN Internet connection start to play up? Crash after crash
From wireless crash to internet crash, currently is seems to be only internet crash.
The NBN technicians fix the problem with my line, so they said, but my internet provider said the NBN technicians after over the past weekend working on fixing any left over issues in my line reported I need to change or update some settings related to my IPS or something to do with SOS.
I spent some time with my Internet provider over the phone, trying to find the right place to do this resetting under my internet setting through the routerlogin but there was nothing there available. We couldn’t find anything based on SOS in the internet settings.
Just found some basic settings to tick off or tick on , that says • keep dynamically IPS or smth around that, or the choice was static IPS. Nothing saying SOS anywhere.
We tried static and didn’t stop the crashing.

Basic the internet light on the nighthawk modem stay static instead flashing.
I meant to be doing this reconfiguration somehow to get my Internet to stop crashing.

Any ideas please from the master minds?
Thank you
Message 1 of 2

Re: AC1900 Modern Router Need update my ISA/ or SOS

@Zoomies wrote:
I purchased AC1900 back in 2019....

Which one? AC1900 is not a reliable guide to model number. Many devices come with an AC tag, but it is essentially a label that Netgear, and other brands, attach to hardware to describe wifi speeds. I can find a dozen or more Netgear AC1900s.

Look at the label on the device for the model number.

The NBN technicians fix the problem with my line, so they said, but my internet provider said the NBN technicians after over the past weekend working on fixing any left over issues in my line reported I need to change or update some settings related to my IPS or something to do with SOS.

You could also try this:

Search - NETGEAR Communities – SOS NBN

Something about NBN up to its usual tricks and diverging from the rest of the world.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7