Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Bypass login is active

AusMedic
Follower

Bypass login is active

In the network map I am trying to change my parental control filtering on my computer to none but it tells me that the bypass login is active on this device. Please log out the bypass first. Can someone please suggest how I do this cause I can login to the bypass but not sure how to log out.

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Bypass login is active

Hello AusMedic

You will need to open negear Genie and then click parental controls-Bypass logout- then click logout. Or you may have to login into the bypass account first then do a logout.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

DarrenM

Message 2 of 4
Bgav
Initiate

I have exactly the same issue as AusMedic.

I have followed your solution except the option to "logout" of the Bypass account does not appear anywhere (unlike in your last screen shot which has the logout button circled in red).

I have even deleted my Bypass account in OpenDNS however my PC is still in "Bypass Login" filtering on the Genie Network Map and when I attempt to modify I get the message "Bypass login is active, logout first".

I seem to be stuck in Bypass mode even without a bypass account with no way to logout of it using the genie.

Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Bgav

Beside the Bypass account on the genie screen do you see the login button instead of logout?

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7