Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D6220 VCI string and CI string (option 60&61)

Coen10
Aspirant

D6220 VCI string and CI string (option 60&61)

Hi, when attempting to use smart genie It requires my DHCP settings. Specifically option 60 and 61. I have no idea after reading many forums on what to input there so I can use my NBN connection. This was not an issue when using the same router with ADSL 2+
Model: D6200|Dual Band 11ac ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 5

Re: D6220 VCI string and CI string (option 60&61)

@Coen10 wrote:
Hi, when attempting to use smart genie

You refer to the genie. This could be one of several things, the browser interface, a Windows or Mac application, or an Android/iThing app.

Which is it?

I have no idea after reading many forums on what to input there so I can use my NBN connection.

What sort of NBN?

This might help:

What is an NBN network and is my NETGEAR DSL modem router compatible? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Message 2 of 5
Coen10
Aspirant

Hi so I have tried the browser for router login.net. As it doesn’t auto come up for Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and a windows laptop. The laptop both wirelessly and with Ethernet. I have attached the micro filter to the dsl port, the dsl link from router to the modem port on filter. All four lights display green on router. However when using smart genie every time I get to applying internet connection settings it either drops out and says to check thinks or takes me to the VCI string options 60&61. I attached a screen shot of the main page for you to see the settings?? Please help!
Message 3 of 5

You did not answer my question. What sort of NBN?

NBN comes in different flavours. (See the link I posted.)

You need to find out which type you have. Then you can get the information needed to fill in the bits of that screen.

You could start by telling us which Internet service provider you use. Then perhaps a fellow customer can step in with advice.

Message 4 of 5
Coen10
Aspirant

It is FTTN and FFTB option
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7