Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D7000 wifi disabled after reboot

Gezzaroy
Aspirant

D7000 wifi disabled after reboot

Hi,

Ever since I've had that router, the wifi gets disabled after a reboot (using the power button or after a power cut).  I need to go in the GUI and tick the boxes "enable wifi" for both 2.4 and 5ghz.  I also need to re-enable the "turn off wifi by schedule".  This is annoying as I need to setup a wired LAN connection to do this.  Currently running firmware 1.0.1.68_1.0.1 but it was doing the same with all previous firmware versions.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Model: D7000v1|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
w3wilkes
Prodigy

Re: D7000 wifi disabled after reboot

Could it be that the initial time seen during boot is within the time the wifi is scheduled to be disabled? Have you tried disabling the schedule and booting the router to see if the wifi is disabled when the scheduled wifi down is disabled?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
w3wilkes
Prodigy

Could it be that the initial time seen during boot is within the time the wifi is scheduled to be disabled? Have you tried disabling the schedule and booting the router to see if the wifi is disabled when the scheduled wifi down is disabled?

Message 2 of 5

Have you ever "factory reset" the modem router?

Message 3 of 5
Gezzaroy
Aspirant

Hi Michael, yes I have factory reset the router.

Message 4 of 5
Gezzaroy
Aspirant

Hi w3wilkes, yes it looks like you're correct.  The schedule was set to switch off wifi at 00:00 and if I change that to 00:30, then works.  Thanks for you help.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7