Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to remove device listed under "My Products" that I no longer own?

Retired_Member
Not applicable

How to remove device listed under "My Products" that I no longer own?

I no longer own a product that I registered with my netgear account. The product is listed under "My Products" with no option to remove it. How do I get this removed? I read one answer saying to call Netgear and have them remove, but all the phone numbers I see are for "paid tech support". This is just a general question, so I'm definitely not going to pay to talk to someone. This is basic functionality for registered products in other support portals. Please advise. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Fntypo

You will have to call support and have them remove it they shouldn't need to charge you for this.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 6
Lowndex
Initiate

Good luck. I have emailed customer service three times since 8/06 (once per day) and recieved zero response!

Message 3 of 6
pcofranc
Aspirant

12/03/2017 - I bought and registered a wifi router over a year ago and sold it.  I continually get security update notices to my email even though I checked unsubscribe. Why can't I delete my device from my profile? 

Message 4 of 6
Jeastie
Initiate

I have just spoken with a human at customer support and they directed me to this web page (type exactly as this in address box): kb.netgear.com/1160

When you get to the page it has an item in the list which explains how you do it

Message 5 of 6

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7