Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Just bought DGND3700 then found this site .

Proz
Aspirant

Just bought DGND3700 then found this site .

Hello everyone .
As above i have just ordered the router and is on its way to me as we speak but now im thinking i shouldnt have bothered.
I dont know if its v1 or v2 either :confused:
Ive just gotten fed up of my Belkin N1 Vision freezing and needing restarted every day because the wireless stopped working so decided to get one of the Netgear's .
Then i stumble upon this forum and find its no longer going to be supported and has " Unstable Firmware " and will problably suffer the same kind of issues as well as disconnection problems too . :mad:
I cant send this thing back or refuse delivery either as its from a well known auction site and no returns accepted 😞

Guess i should have done some research first 😞
Message 1 of 5
Proz
Aspirant

Re: Just bought DGND3700 then found this site .

Cant someone convince me I've made a good purchase lol .... 😕
Message 2 of 5
Dick_W
Aspirant

lol

"We feel your pain."

Depending on how you want to use it and what features you want to use, you may find it OK.
Message 3 of 5
Proz
Aspirant

Dick_W wrote:
lol

"We feel your pain."

Depending on how you want to use it and what features you want to use, you may find it OK.

I can only hope its a v2 i suppose .... will only really be used or general surfing although there can be 5-6 various laptops/phones connected at once .
I fancied the usb port as well as the Belkin N1 doesnt have one but i believe the through put is appauling .
Sigh .... i should have ound this forum yesterday lol 😞
Message 4 of 5
theTechman05
Aspirant

Belkin is more of doorstop . If you end up not liking your router dlink would do but they just won't last as long when its running well.

You should like your dgnd3700 router. You should know in most cases a week if its a good match for your network.
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7