Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Antinode

NoahSauber
Aspirant

Antinode

This Antinode guy must think he's the smartest IT guy out here. Acting like a legit interrigator for no reason at all. The most rude ass IT guy I have ever seen. Grow up and stop acting like an investigator every single time you "help" someone. Go be a **bleep** elsewhere, not where people go to try to ask questions and find help to certain technical problems for their routers. You are literally trash. Find a different job, buddy. 🙂

Model: AC2100|Nighthawk AC2100 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
NoahSauber
Aspirant

Enjoy being a fatass douchebag who doesn't help anyone with their computer problems because you didn't go to school long enough. Go eat your cheeseburgers. 

Message 2 of 6
NoahSauber
Aspirant

Also, I would like to change my port to 25565. Either do your job by telling me how to do it or don't reply at all. Also, give me intelligent reasons on why I can or cannot do just that. 

Message 3 of 6
NoahSauber
Aspirant

I would just love to see what you have to say to all of this.

Message 4 of 6

@NoahSauber wrote:

Either do your job by telling me how to do it or don't reply at all.

You should know that most people who try to help out here don't do it as parf of their "job".

This community is essentially a user-to-user venue with some input from a small band of Netgear techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Netgear. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

If you want "official" support then you should go through the right channels.

Contact Us | Support | NETGEAR

Message 5 of 6
antinode
Guru

> You should know [...]

That's only one of a host of things which he should, but apparently
does not, know.

https://community.netgear.com/t5/x/x/m-p/1648659#M25279

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats