Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Australia Best Wifi Channel for 2.4 and 5GHZ and NBN Voice Not working.

Bigbilljovo
Follower

Australia Best Wifi Channel for 2.4 and 5GHZ and NBN Voice Not working.

Good day Community,

My Question comes with 3 parts.

Question 1. I'm a located in Australia, what is the Best Channel for 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ i can switch my Nighthawks X4s onto manually that will give me the best performance and least traffic and interference? Currently the channels are set on Auto.

Question 2. What is the best Mobile App or Website i can use to scan networks around me once i am provided the answer to Question 1 Smiley Very Happy

Question 3. I am with Telstra and i have just migrated across to NBN does my Nighthawk X4s Support Voice calls? EG can i plug my telephone line directly into the X4s to enable voice calls same as i would if i was to use the Generic Telstra provided modem router?

i look forward to your assistance

Model: D7800|Nighthawk X4S – AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 2

Re: Australia Best Wifi Channel for 2.4 and 5GHZ and NBN Voice Not working.

@Bigbilljovo wrote:

Question 2. What is the best Mobile App or Website i can use to scan networks around me once i am provided the answer to Question 1 Smiley Very Happy

Netgear Wifi Analytics?

@Bigbilljovo wrote:

Question 3. I am with Telstra and i have just migrated across to NBN does my Nighthawk X4s Support Voice calls? EG can i plug my telephone line directly into the X4s to enable voice calls same as i would if i was to use the Generic Telstra provided modem router?

Unlikely, but there may be a few tips here:

VOIP for D700 NIGHTHAWK VDSL ADSL modem router - NETGEAR Communities

Oh, X4S isn't a full model number. Is it a  D7800 or R7800? Modem or router?

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7