Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D3600 firmware update issue

wayneh71
Aspirant

D3600 firmware update issue

Hi all.

I loged into my router (192.168.0.1) and saw a new firmware was available so selcted firmware update,I left it for around 20 minutes and on return it seemed to have froze on the firmware update page.

I restared the router and it wouldnt connect to the internet and will not let me login to the router using 192.168.0.1.

I have done the factory reset but still unable to connect to the internet or login to the router.

I have tried to login both via wifi and ethernet cable using 2 different computers.

The factory reset appears to have partially worked it shows up on a wifi search as the original name (netgear93).

Thanks in advance

Model: D3600|N600 WiFi Modem Router - 802.11n Dual Band Gigabit
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
wayneh71
Aspirant

Re: D3600 firmware update issue

I finally managed to login, not sure how or why it wouldn't previously. I have managed to now download the latest firmware so all is good.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3

All Replies

What do the lights look like on the modem? In particular, what about the power LED? If it is flashing that is a sign of broken firmware.

Message 2 of 3
wayneh71
Aspirant

I finally managed to login, not sure how or why it wouldn't previously. I have managed to now download the latest firmware so all is good.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7