Follower

D500 connection drop when mobile or laptop connected with WiFi and Bluetooth,

Hi,

Firmware : V1.0.0.23_1.0.1PE
Model : D500 – N150 WiFi DSL Modem Router
Laptop OS : Windows 7
Mobile : Andriod 7, Android 6

Here my problem:

1. When I connect my device(mobile or laptop) to WiFi as same as bluethooth. If I around router within 10 feet with my device randomly disconntect WiFi signal and also broadband connection. Sometime it's connected automaticlly sometime restart router to slove the problem. I tried with different mobile to find the soluction is problem for my mobile or netgear, also tired with different bluthooth headset. Finally I found issue with my netgear. Not only WiFi connection + bluethooth. also with wirless mouse or wireless gamepad too. Only with WiFi connected device doesn't affect WiFi signal. Also I change my router location that doesn't slove my problem.

2. I faced this problem before and after update my firmware. After update my firmware I can't able to redirect few site, but I can able to redirect with other location and alos with mobile netwrok. I google it some site with is that site up or down that too show site is up too.

If anyone know how to slove this, share your thoughts here.

Thanks.

Model: D500|N150 WiFi DSL Modem Router-Essential Edition
Message 1 of 2
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: D500 connection drop when mobile or laptop connected with WiFi and Bluetooth,

Hello Mathi

Have you tried to change the wireless channel on the wireless settings as the bluetooth could be on the same channel.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7