Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D6000 modem

Anand_Jog
Aspirant

D6000 modem

I reside in india, (Amravati Maharashtra).I have the above modem. In our area the bsnl broad band wired network is having lot of lags. I have a reliance jio sim with Huweai e3372h 4G dongle. Please Please guide how to connect it through the modem to internet. I found one option of access data card on modem UI. Is it possible to connect this dongle via modem to internet and also get wifi connection through it.

Model: D6000|AC750 WiFi Modem Router - 802.11ac Dual Band Gigabit
Message 1 of 7

Re: D6000 modem

wrote:

I have a reliance jio sim with Huweai e3372h 4G dongle.

If that connects to the Internet over the cellphone network, this has come up before and the answer is generally no. Unless thee dongle can feed out to a LAN. Then you could try plugging it into the WAN port on the back of the modem.

Not sure how that would work with both connections active.

Netgear makes its own "Mobile Routers". The MR1100 does have a LAN port.

Message 2 of 7
Anand_Jog
Aspirant

No sir the wired connection is not working. And I want only Dongle to work and the d6000 modem to be used as just range extender for that Dongle so that wifi of the Dongle can be used by other devices, since broadband is not working. The Dongle is giving internet if directly connected to pc. Please guide. Secondly what the option " attached data cards" do ? This option is available in the advanced setup menu.
Message 3 of 7
Anand_Jog
Aspirant

Sir, I just seen a youtube video, please guide about the WDS function. Is it available on this d6000 modem ? If yes, how to enable it ? or how to convert the modem in bridge mode ?

Message 4 of 7
Anand_Jog
Aspirant

This will also satisfy my need. I just want my dongle to get connected to router and send wifi through it. Since the dongle itself is not a wifi spreading device. Can I connect it to the usb port of the modem and then the modem can act as a extender of its wifi ?

Message 5 of 7

wrote:

....then the modem can act as a extender of its wifi ?

Will it work with a wifi repeater?

Message 6 of 7
Anand_Jog
Aspirant

What is wireless card access function in thwe wireless settings ? Please guide.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7