Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D6300 keeps unforwarding(?) ports

oneseventhree
Aspirant

D6300 keeps unforwarding(?) ports

I've had my moderm since april and just last week all of a sudden all some ports have stopped being fowarded and NONE of my settings have changed. I even factory defaulted it and have put back my settings from when it did work and still nothing. I attached my ISP's moderm and opened the ports on that and they work fine. Here are my settings:

Outbound:

Inbound:

Now Port 1337 is opened and is working fine but 3000-3010 isn't and port 5000-5002 aren't opened either.

I just don't get how it can work for months and months and then just one day just stop working?

Any help would be great!

Thanks in advance 🙂

Message 1 of 4
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: D6300 keeps unforwarding(?) ports

Hi @oneseventhree,

How did you reset the unit? Have you tried the 30-30-30 reset? If not, please try the steps below. Once you have reset, reconfigure the settings and manually add again the ports that needs to be forwarded. Also, what is the firmware version of your D6300?

30-30-30 Hard Reset

1. With the unit powered on, press and hold the reset button on the back of unit for 30seconds.

2. Without releasing the reset button, unplug the unit and hold reset for another 30 seconds.

3. Power on the unit while STILL pushing the reset button and count for another 30 seconds before letting it go. 

Let us know the result.

Regards,

Message 2 of 4
oneseventhree
Aspirant

Hi,

Thanks for the reply!

I tried this and still nothing

Message 3 of 4
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@oneseventhree will you get the same result if you try accessing it locally? What firmware version loaded on your device? Did you try reflashing the firmware?

Regards,

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7