Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D7000 Internet, DSL leds on, power led off

Ben_P
Aspirant

D7000 Internet, DSL leds on, power led off

My Internet was down, so I tried pinging the router but alas, "network is unreachable". On inspecting the the Nighthawk ac1900, I see the internet led and the dsl led are on but all other leds are off. I tried unplugging and waiting ten seconds before plugging back in. No dice. I tried holding the reset button. No difference. I assume the power supply is still good because lights are stil lit, but I don't have another to test against. Plugging and unplugging the phone jack also has no effect on the now always on Internet light. The box appears lifeless on both wifi and ethernet. Any thoughts?
Message 1 of 4
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: D7000 Internet, DSL leds on, power led off

test power adapter it may have failed and not suppling 12vdc.  Contact support if under warranty

Message 2 of 4
Ben_P
Aspirant

I got a new power supply. Behavior is unchanged. Only internet and dsl lights lit. It's not under warranty, annoyingly, by a few weeks.
Message 3 of 4
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Hello Ben_P

You could try to load a firmware onto the modem via TFTP to see if it will unbrick.

http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/22688/~/how-to-upload-firmware-to-a-netgear-router-usi...

DarrenM

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7