Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

D7000v2 Wi-Fi Calling Issue

mtm1401
Aspirant

D7000v2 Wi-Fi Calling Issue

I have been using a d7000v2 for about 3 months on a sky phoneline. Recently upgraded from standard to superfast fibre.

Wi-Fi calling had been working fine, but first my girlfriends pixel 3 started playing up, could recieve calls but no one could hear her. Now both my S10s have stopped working with the wi-fi calling. We have a mixture of vodafone and EE devices so provider is not an issue.

There are 0 connection issues beside this, signal strength is strong. Switching back to my sky router, wi-fi calling pops up straight away.

I did a factory reset and reconfigured everything on the router - weirdly setting DNS servers to google enabled wifi calling for about 12 hours on one device but has since failed.

I have tried the following steps to no avail:

- Latest Firmware

- 2.4 & 5 GHZ bands, multiple channels tried,  UK & US channels

- Creating new SSIDs & forgetting them on device

- Manually setting DNS and IPs (setting dns to google on the router worked for a short period)

- UPNP On/off

- IPv6 On/off

- Some port forwarding 

- Transfer mode VDSL & ADSL (usually on PTM(VDSL) and VDSL2

I can only see this as a router issue as sky hooks up straight away, unless there is something I need to replicate from Sky beyond the MER Option 61 username? I had considered trying to spoof the MAC address of the sky router but seems a lot of hassle for something that should be simple!

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 2
mtm1401
Aspirant

Re: D7000v2 Wi-Fi Calling Issue

Bumping this
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos