Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: D7000v2

Dorryb1
Aspirant

D7000v2

Hi can anyone please help I recently reset my router I have a static ip from my provider since I reset I can't get my static ip subnet mask etc I have no idea what to enter need to change to static as I have cameras my provider is eir thanks
Model: C7000|Nighthawk - AC1900 WiFi Cable Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
w3wilkes
Prodigy

Do you know if your ISP uses DHCP to assign a reserved IP address for your router? That's how mine works so I need to ensure that my routers MAC address is the one that was active when I first received my assigned IP address. If your ISP requires that you set the assigned IP address in your router I believe the instructions are around page 39 in your modem/routers user manual. You will need to set the IP address, subnet mask and gateway address.

Message 2 of 4
Dorryb1
Aspirant

Hi thanks I got it working I needed to click radio but ten to yes then add my Internet providers details then static ip was so pleased to get it going opened the ports and cctv back working thanks for taking the time to respond
Message 3 of 4
Dorryb1
Aspirant

Sorry not radio checked does require log I clicked yes then changed to my static ip from provider
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7