revdocdonn
Follower

DGND3300 CONNECTING TO WINDOWS 10

Is there a way to connect a DGND3300 to Windows 10

Message 1 of 6

Re: DGND3300 CONNECTING TO WINDOWS 10

What do you want to do?

Wifi? LAN Network?

The modem does not care which operating system you use.

You might find it useful to read the Set Up Manual DGND3300.

More stuff here:

DGND3300v1 | Product | Support | NETGEAR

Message 2 of 6
eleanordew
Aspirant

I'm having the same problem. When I use the Setup disk, it tells me that it only works with Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Vista 32-bit. How does one download a driver for this modem/router that will work with Windows 10?

Model: DGND3300|RangeMax Dual Band Wireless-N Modem Router
Message 3 of 6

@eleanordew wrote:

I'm having the same problem. When I use the Setup disk, it tells me that it only works with Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Vista 32-bit.

What setup disk is this? To get the software for your modem router, visit the product's support pages:

DGND3300v1 | Product | Support | NETGEAR

@eleanordew wrote:

How does one download a driver for this modem/router that will work with Windows 10?

You don't. There is no such thing. The modem/router does not need drivers. That is down to whatever network and wifi hardware you have in your PC.

You'll have to tell us more if you want help to fix whatever it is that you need to do.

revdocdonn never did answer the questions I asked. Perhaps you could give us a few clues.

Message 4 of 6
eleanordew
Aspirant

Frankly, I know just enough about this to be dangerous. My big problem is that I can't get a reliable Internet connection at home in order to read the online documentation, or download whatever software there is to be had. It'll connect for 5 minutes and then stop working (i.e., "No Internet connection"). I have to read it on my laptop at the local Dunkin' Donuts which has free wifi, then go home and try it. Slows the process down, you know? -- Jean

Message 5 of 6

That won't be down to Windows.

The fact that the laptop works fine at the donut shop suggests that it is working fine, so no need to worry about drivers there. As long as it is the PC you use at home. If it isn't then try the laptop at home.

To troubleshoot the problem, you'll have to tell people more.

Or talk to your Internet supplier and get them to help you to troubleshoot the thing.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7