Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DGND3700 - USB Media Server - reseting during playback music

PeterMac83
Aspirant

DGND3700 - USB Media Server - reseting during playback music

Hello All,

I have problem with DGND3700 with USB Media Server.
When I listening music from it wirelessly in my amplifier every 15-20min music stop playing and server is reseting :mad:

How can i stop reseting it ?

I have default seting from scaning
Content Scan
Automatic (when new files added)

Thank You.
Message 1 of 4
Scubbie
Apprentice

Re: DGND3700 - USB Media Server - reseting during playback music

Change it to 'Scheduled Scan in'.

I have set mine to scan every 3 days, but with this latest firmware (v1.0.0.17) it is loosing the contents of the drive and I have to unplug it and plug it back in afterwards and allow it to rescan.

I have reported this, perhaps it would help if you could report your incident too please.
Message 2 of 4
lcosta
Aspirant

Mine was resetting during film playing every about 1 hour... then changed media server to "Scheduled Scan in 999999 minutes", then resetting to automatic (keeps that 999999 value grayed), my guess is that a scheduled scan is made always in that time also if you select automatic.

I also reported problem and they sent me a (old?) beta firmware (V1.0.0.13_1.0.13_DLNA_Debug2) and now I'm happy, .. i keep it.

Don't know which is the solution (setting or firmware), so try... I think setting should solve your problem.

Luca
Message 3 of 4
PeterMac83
Aspirant

OK thank you for answers, I will try to conatct with support

I'm using 1.0.12 firmware for now.

Also I have problem with one pendrive "OCZ Rally 2 8GB", during copy files it stop coping and pendrive disappears from router.

For example with pendrive Patriot Rage 32GB work perfect.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7