Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

DGND3700v2 how to delete a custom port service

jonandel
Novice

DGND3700v2 how to delete a custom port service

All,

I added a custom port forwarding service to my DGND3700v2 (firmware v1.1.00.23_1.00.23). I used this for a brief while, and no no longer need this service.
This custom service is no longer used any port/forward/triggering rule - but the router logs are generating entries against it at a rate of about 100 a minute, even though the log settings are configured to NOT show port forwarding/triggering rules which is strange.

Router has been rebooted numerous times.

My question is therefore simple : how do I delete the custome service I created ? (the menus seem to only show how to add, not edit a custom service.

Message 1 of 4
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Re: DGND3700v2 how to delete a custom port service

Try to use a different browser. If still the same then reset the router to factory default.
Message 2 of 4
jonandel
Novice

Thanks for the response...but

Different browser : I dont see an option to remove the custom service from the interface (you can only remove the rule that uses the service once setup) , where would that be ? :confused:

It does seem to be a flaw in the firmware that there is now action button or menu option to remove the services.

Factory reset : Hmm yes, its an option .. but yuk! Theres got to be a better way.
I dont have a configuration backup that is recent enough to try this either.
Message 3 of 4
Fairytail
Virtuoso

Please check it under Security>Firewall Rules.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7