Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: DGND3700v2 problem with port forwarding

dimitrispgr
Follower

DGND3700v2 problem with port forwarding

Hello,

I have trouble configuring port forwarding on my router. It's a DGND3700v2 model.I am following this guide: http://kb.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/24046/~/how-do-i-configure-port-forwarding-on-routers-...

The problem is at the point where I add a custom service. In the picture, it has the option of mapping a different external and internal ports, but in my router there is no such option.

I am trying to configure my network to do the following:
I have some devices connected to the Netgear's ethernet ports. Each device has an ip and some port which listens to.
For example i have the device A: internal IP:192.168.1.100, ports:80,83,120

I want to be able to connect to each device from a remote network using the IP the ISP gives me. According to the guide I forward port 5000 to 192.168.1.100.
If i try from a remote connection (random ip from isp)->59.193.29.10:5000 it tries to connect to the device A but on port 5000, but I want to connect to port 80

Message 1 of 7
12RVer
Novice

I have the same problem with a DGN2200v3. The genie interface for port forwarding on my router is different than the interface shown support guide at the referenced link. The screen shots in the referenced link show forwarding between internal and external ports. The genie interface for my router doesn't have the internal and external port input fields. Did you ever figure how to forward ports using the "other" genie interface?
Message 2 of 7
richud
Apprentice

you need to use a uPnP client to do them to different ports
Message 3 of 7
WintleHeads
Novice

Same problem here with DGND3700v2 w f/w 1.00.23

I want to forward outside public IP address port 1234 to an Axis 214 camera at NAT inside address of 192.168.1.100 port 80.

Can anyone explain in more detail how I can utilize the UPnP as mentioned?

Universal Plug N Play is turned on on the router.

I presume the Axis 214 camera may also be. I do not have admin login access to the Axis, btw.

Thanks, Bob
Message 4 of 7
ardetek
Aspirant

Hi i think that is not avaiable on this router.. only :80->:80
Message 5 of 7
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have the same problem.  I have two WD My Book Live attached to the router.

I'm managing them by using UPnP Wizard which allows you to set the UPnP Port Table externally.  The download can be found here:

http://upnp-wizard.software.informer.com/2.0/

Message 6 of 7
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements