Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: DM111P CLI

px03afk
Tutor

DM111P CLI

I've just started using a DM111P with version 3.29u firmware installed - which Netgear don't seem to even recognise but it came in a Netgear box.  Unlike my previous modem there is no GUI capability to allow ping on the WAN but it can be done through the command line from a telnet session. 

The problem I have is that I would like to know what all the commands do but I can't find a complete listing of them anywhere and it seems as though you have to save changes otherwise they revert under some circumstances.

Can anyone tell me where I can get the command line information.

Message 1 of 4
netwrks
Master

Doubt any one would have a list of CLI commands for this device, but I did find the manual which shows the ping utility on Page 52.

Message 2 of 4
px03afk
Tutor

I think you found the standard Netgear manual which relates to a version 2.0.xx firmware.  This firmware doesn't have that capability in the GUI and I've been unable to find out anything about the firware I have, even though it would appear to have from Netgear.

Message 3 of 4
px03afk
Tutor

I have just recevied an e-mail asking me if I got an answer to my question.  That is quite reasonable.  But then the e-mail goes  on to ask me to mark one as an Acceptable Solution.  Given that my question isn't answered there is no way any answer is a solution.

Please either stop asking for this type of response or reword the e-mail to at least recognise that there may not be an Acceptable Solution present.  The way it reads at the moment presupposes that there will always be an end result.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7