Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Dgnd3700

deek19790
Aspirant

Dgnd3700

Hi,

I have brought this router just over a month now and been having issues...

i have configured the router as follows:

ADSL2+ via BT, Standard DHCP giving out address on 192.168.1.x network
2.4ghz running at 300mps called wireless1 and 5.0ghz running at 300mbps called wireless2.

problems i am having is.

network connectivity stops working on 2.4 including internet, when this happens i see the speed drops from 184mbps to like 11mbps then 6.5mbps, this happens all the time, i decided to swap out my usb dongle (was belkin) but still same problem using the dnda3100v2, i have change channel from auto to one that is not being used much 11 and this has added 11 and 7 for some reason but still same problems.

also i have noticed that at times the 2.4 just disappears making my iphone use 3g and when i try to connect manually it just saids it can't

on my 5.0ghz i am only seeing it connected at 54mbps should i not be getting 300! am i running on channel 34 or 36 for this, i do not get network issues on this at all but just slow speeds.

can anyone advise? i have also upgraded to latest firmware but same issues.

thanks
dee
Message 1 of 2
Scubbie
Apprentice

Re: Dgnd3700

With regards to your WiFi connection speed, double check the settings and also use a program such as inSSIDer. inSSIDer will display the maximum potential connection speed. Anything less will be down to your location and the adaptor in the device which you are using.
Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7