Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Dgnd3700

WebSurfer593
Aspirant

Dgnd3700

I installed this modem yesterday all working fine but the admin logs show the wrong (not local) time/date even I installed it as Australian location (setup wiz). Time display is ~10h back

ideas?
Message 1 of 10
WebSurfer593
Aspirant

found it under Content Filtering/ Schedule
Message 2 of 10
theTechman05
Aspirant

Just in case its a firmware thing , do you have v17 installed. At least till support reports back to you is there a close time zone that is not to far away for your time needs?

Like I'm sure has been said a nice feature request would be in order so you could use your own ip address in a "time" like this:(.
Message 3 of 10
WebSurfer593
Aspirant

I think v12 is latest for non US countries - me in Australia :) http://postimage.org/image/vysptp3mj/
Message 4 of 10
theTechman05
Aspirant

.17 is out for all including non U.S. countries. Scubbie would be very surprised to find he( pretty sure we acknowledged you were Male ,my apologies if not) was a U.S. Colony.
Message 5 of 10
WebSurfer593
Aspirant

Okay, thank you, updated to v17 and all looks fine so far including time zone
Message 6 of 10
WebSurfer593
Aspirant

and btw, yes, I am a male 🙂
Message 7 of 10
Scubbie
Apprentice

theTechman05 wrote:
Scubbie would be very surprised to find he( pretty sure we acknowledged you were Male ,my apologies if not) was a U.S. Colony.

Definitely female here! :cool:

As for living in a non-US Colony, a small political point, but I live in one of the countries who used to run the colonies before the US was discovered. :rolleyes:
Message 8 of 10
theTechman05
Aspirant

You kinda missed the pun. I was not trying to be political:o. Sorry if it came across that way:eek:.
Message 9 of 10
Scubbie
Apprentice

Don't worry. I was kind of tired when posting last night.

I know that often the UK is seen as the 51st State.
Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7