Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

N300 Network Hub

ColonelJakes_ZA
Aspirant

N300 Network Hub

I have Huawei B315s-936 Wireless LTE router in my living room, with my laptop & Xbox in the bedroom. Since my Xbox's wifi went poof, and my LTE router is stationary and central to the house, I have had a bit of a problem connecting the Xbox with the primary router. Then I discovered a still sealed, probably two years old, Netgear N300 Wireless DSL Modem Router in my closet, and thought this might just solve my connection problems. Now here's my question: How can I connect my Netgear router via cable to my laptop & Xbox in my bedroom, and have it communicate to the Huawei router in the centre of the house via WIFI, in order to get internet connection back to the bedroom? In other words, how do I get the interwebz from the LTE antenna, through the Huawei router, wirelessly through the Netgear router, and then via lan cable through to my laptop & Xbox? Be advised that I'm a network noob, so be gentle 😉 Any help would be greatly appreciated 🙂
Message 1 of 3
ElaineM
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: N300 Network Hub

Welcome to the community, @ColonelJakes_ZA

First, what's the exact model number of the NETGEAR device?

In this way, we can provide better networking setup with your current configuration.

Message 2 of 3
ColonelJakes_ZA
Aspirant

Re: N300 Network Hub

@ElaineM wrote:

Welcome to the community, @ColonelJakes_ZA

First, what's the exact model number of the NETGEAR device?

In this way, we can provide better networking setup with your current configuration.

Thank you ElaineM

The model number is DGN2200v4

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7