Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Netgear D6220 with Cisco Annyconnect VPN -- Losing Connectivity after 5 mins

Wombat67
Initiate

Netgear D6220 with Cisco Annyconnect VPN -- Losing Connectivity after 5 mins

I am getting a bit annoyed my IT department cant solve a issue with my corporate laptop.

I have to log in to VPN to access SAP and as home based employee I need to do that alot.

MY cisco any connect connects fine and works perfectly for around 5 minutes and then all traffic just stops.  I cant seem to find any specific solution for this

Hoping that someone has a good idea that can help 

Maybe it just a netgear/Cisco incompatability?

thanks for any help in advance

Model: D6200v2|AC1200 WiFi DSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 5
yogajohn
Initiate

Re: Netgear D6220 with Cisco Annyconnect VPN -- Losing Connectivity after 5 mins

I have the *exact* same problem... I am on a D6220, f/w:V1.0.0.16_1.0.16

Mine is a couple years old.. not sure its the v2, but the symptoms are exactly the same. I bought a new router just to prove my network guys wrong, I work in tech, so this is slightly embarrasing 🙂

Message 2 of 5
Wombat67
Initiate

Thansk for the confirmation that I am not the only one with problem.

Did putting in a new ROuter fix the issue with the VPN?

if it did then thats the cure

cheers

G

Message 3 of 5
yogajohn
Initiate

It did yes, I got a cheap tp-link from Argos, just to test whether it was the netgear, problem has been solved since. I did switch back and try looking at the settings on the netgear but i cant find anything that would interfere with a VPN. 

Needless to say, it stumped me for a few weeks, and I work in tech infrastructure!

Message 4 of 5
schumaku
Guru

VPN passthrough (for whatever technology - Anyconnect VPN can use differ ones) obviously broken @ChristineT  @Christian_R  please jump in.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7