Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear nighthawk D7000v2

Veronica70
Aspirant

Netgear nighthawk D7000v2

Do not buy this modem, it is absolutely the crappiest thing ever, doesn’t stay connected to the internet. Waste of time speaking to support for a replacement. If you are a couple of days outside your warranty they won’t help you, or offer you a replacement or refund as it is outside of the warranty period. Not happy won’t be buying any any of their products ever again.
Message 1 of 4
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Netgear nighthawk D7000v2

Hi @Veronica70, welcome to the community! Upon checking, it looks like you were able to get a replacement. Please let us know how it goes.

Dexter

Message 2 of 4
Veronica70
Aspirant

Yes I was able to get a replacement after many complaints, I will be calling again today as this new modem is doing the exact same thing, I don’t think it’s compatible with the NBN as it advertised. I have done some research and it seems a lot of people have the same issue. I will be requesting to return this modem for a full refund.
Message 3 of 4
jazzclarke
Aspirant

I have been having the same issue since I bought the modem. I thought it was because of my new fibre connection - but after reading these community posts it seems like its a modem fault.

My issues happen when there is a power outage or the modem gets unplugged.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7