Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear

SChandler
Follower

Netgear

I had an Netgear AC1900 Modem/Wifi router. It kept overheating shuting off. So I called Netgear and they told me to mail it back an they would send me a refund of the purchased price $159.00. On 9/4/20 I mailed it back. Netgear received it on 9/14/20. I've been calling an emailing them just about every day.

All they keep telling me is "Apologies for the time being taken for processing your refund. We are still in contact with our accounts payable team, to get updates on the processing date of the refund."     I want my $159.00 It shouldn't take this long to process a refund.  Send me my money.  I want the Netgear Community to beware. This is not right Netgear has their unit & my money.

Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0
Message 1 of 2

Re: Netgear

You should know that this community is essentially a user-to-user venue with some input from a small band of Netgear techies.

Most of the answers come from fellow users who have no connection with Netgear. They just have a lot of collective experience and are familiar with the sort of problems that turn up here.

If you want "official" support then you should go through the right channels.

Contact Us | Support | NETGEAR

Is the Model: A7000|Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter - USB 3.0 listed in your footer involved in this in anyway? Or did you just click the first thing that popped up when you wrote your message?

@SChandler wrote:

I had an Netgear AC1900 Modem/Wifi router.

AC1900 is not a reliable guide to model number. Many devices come with an AC tag, but it is essentially a label that Netgear, and other brands, attach to hardware to describe wifi speeds.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7