Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AC1900 D7000V2 Band Steering

Kurt31098383237
Follower

Nighthawk AC1900 D7000V2 Band Steering

I have been trying to get my grid connect Smart LED Oyster Light to work i have been in and out of telstra helplines and Gird connects helpline finally i got an answer on how to fix this problem, i have to disable Band Steering but i cant find it anywhere so im not sure what to do.

Message 1 of 2

Re: Nighthawk AC1900 D7000V2 Band Steering

@Kurt31098383237 wrote:

I have been trying to get my grid connect Smart LED Oyster Light to work i have been in and out of telstra helplines and Gird connects helpline finally i got an answer on how to fix this problem, i have to disable Band Steering but i cant find it anywhere so im not sure what to do.

I don't think you'll get much help here with that description. For a start I would begin by explaining what the problem is with the smart LED Oyster Light.

For a start, it would be interesting to know how decided that you need to "disable Band Steering".

This is something that features in the manual of a handful of Netgear's wireless access points.

I wonder if what is really the issue here is the usual 2.4 GHz versus 5 GHz challenge, a regular topic in these parts.

I assume that this is a wifi issue. So tell people what you are doing and where it goes wrong and you might get better advice.

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7