Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk AC1900 Slow wired speeds

Harryhull_85
Aspirant

Nighthawk AC1900 Slow wired speeds

HI wonder if anyone could shed any light on the issues im currently facing, Ive recently upgraded my router from a technicolor to a nighthawk d7000v2 wired speeds show my technicolour at 420mbps, my ISP package is 400mbps so great but wireless range was rubbish hence the upgrade, when i have set up my nighthawk wifi range is so much better but my wired download speed is max 150mbps.

Ive tried loading old firmware, QOS is turned off and feel like i have hit a wall any one think of any suggestions?

Thanks

Harry 

Model: D7000|Nighthawk AC1900 VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 4
w3wilkes
Prodigy

Re: Nighthawk AC1900 Slow wired speeds

@Harryhull_85 wrote:

my ISP package is 400mbps so great but wireless range was rubbish hence the upgrade, when i have set up my nighthawk wifi range is so much better but my wired download speed is max 150mbps.

How have you determined that you have 420Mbps and that you are only getting 150Mbps?

Message 2 of 4
Harryhull_85
Aspirant

To determine the speed I used my isp provided router technicolor and speed checked while wired to my PC, getting around 450mbps then switch over to the d7000v2 wired and only hit 150mbps
Message 3 of 4
w3wilkes
Prodigy

Are you using speedtest.net to check your download/upoad speed? Do you see the same thing when on wireless as you do on wired. Does the D7000 show you what it believes your connection speed is (probably in the Advanced tab - Advanced Home screen)?

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7