Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Nighthawk X4S D7800 Facebook Streaming issue

LordHenry76
Guide

Nighthawk X4S D7800 Facebook Streaming issue

Hello everyone, for some time I have been having problems with streaming on Facebook. I state that I have Fibra Telecom (Vdsl) 200Mb in download and 20 in Upload. Once streaming starts, it disconnects and then reconnects continuously. However, streaming on Twitch or Youtube does not give any problems. So I thought it was a pc problem, but the same pc if connected to the vdsl through the old Telecom Tim Hub has no problem in this regard. The streaming starts and never fails. Another aspect: if from the PC instead of starting the streaming using the normal ethernet card I use a wi-fi key instead, the problem does not occur. Basically it is as if the router were to interrupt the streaming traffic on the LAN. I tried them all: I disabled QoS, Dhcp, eliminated all port forwarding, reset the router to initial settings but the problem persists. At present the only way to go live on facebook is to use a 5ghz wi-fi key instead of the normal ethernet card. I don't know what to feel anymore. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks.
Model: D7800|Nighthawk X4S – AC2600 WiFi VDSL/ADSL Modem Router
Message 1 of 1
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 1 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7