Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Not Being able to access Admin Panel of D6300 at wireless

Elif
Aspirant

Not Being able to access Admin Panel of D6300 at wireless

Hi,

I have a D6300 . I used to use it prefectly till 2 months ago. Without any reason , I can't access the admin panel unless I use cable connected to router with my PC.

Before you suggest anything I did all these:

1- Wireless is abled

2- wireless isolation is unactive

3- as soon as I plug the cable out, the lay out of admin panel is existing, but it says "i cant access to the page cause it is not avaliable etc etcc"

4-I didn't change the local ip of the router.

5- when it is unplugged, it can't be reached ( means when it is on wireless). It can't be accessed by local wireless, neither by my static ip using remote access.

6- I cleaned all cache of my browsers, tried with different browsers, tried with a pc, smartphone, iphone at the same local lan and also from remote access

7- I can localy or remotely SEE all cameras connected wirelessly to the router(no problem at all) . all the probblem is not being able to access admin panel when the router is not cabled to the pc.

8- i tried reflashing, factory setting ( red button thingie) , all you can imagine, nothing, just nothing. no cable, no admin access.

9- tried changing channels, nothing, same.

10- tried netgear chat support, nothing!

Any suggestion ?

Message 1 of 3
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Not Being able to access Admin Panel of D6300 at wireless

Hello Elif

This may sound like a simple suggestion but have you tried to use http://routerlogin.net  instead of 192.168.0.1? Hope to hear your feedback.

DarrenM

Message 2 of 3
Elif
Aspirant

Re: Not Being able to access Admin Panel of D6300 at wireless

Yes, I did. As I said, all is ok when the PC is connected via cable, but when I plug it out, I can't enter the admin page, all devices connected to the router wirelessly is functioning without a problem ( cabled or not) , the problem is admin page. and the suggestion doesn't resolve remote access, since that link only works for lan connection ( but as I said, I tried but doesn't work when I am on wifi)

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7