Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

PowerLine Internet not identified

MikeRa
Aspirant

PowerLine Internet not identified

Hi,

I have a Fritz 510E Powerline set (It's a German company)

I was using it for around 3 months. My ethernet connection was working perfectly.

One day I loaded my pc and ethernet would not connect, the reason would be "unidentified network"

I have tried all of the steps I could find on the internet from netsh renew to manually changing IPv4 and resetting. It wouldn't work.

then I just kept on using wi-fi. Recently i remembered about having the powerline so i decided to give it another try and fix it. 
I thought that the cable could've been the problem so I bought a new one, but it didn't fix. At the time I was using a extension socket,  and somebody told me to allocate the adapter its prorer socket, that's what I did and at first it would work on and off. I would have connection for 5 - 10 minutes and then it would not work again, and then it started working just fine, I used it for about a week or slighlty more, and the same problem occurred. Now every time I load the pc, I have the "Unidentified Network" I have tried the same steps as last time, but it didn't help.

Hope to find some help here.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2

Accepted Solutions
MikeRa
Aspirant

Re: PowerLine Internet not identified

Solved: One of the adapters was falty.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2

All Replies
MikeRa