Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Problem with Wifi on all Apple Devices on my Network

savopulos
Aspirant

Problem with Wifi on all Apple Devices on my Network

Hello there,

About a coumple of months now, i have a strange issue... On my D7000, i have plenty of wireless devices connected on my Lan. On my Apple devices, sometimes i loose the internet connection (iPhone, iPad, Macbook Air etc). Actually, i am still connected on the WiFi and able to see other shared devices, server etc, but dont have access on internet. This issue first happened on my MacBook Air. I thought that it was something from my laptop but this happened also on my iPhone & iPad. All these devices were connected on 5GHz WiFi. I also tried 2.4GHz and had the same problem. After a restart of my D7000, everything works ok again! But after a couple of days the issue came again. Then, i connected a Xiaomi WiFi range extender and these devices are connected there for more than a month without any problem.

Any ideas why i have this strange issue?

Message 1 of 5
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Problem with Wifi on all Apple Devices on my Network

Hello savopulos

Have you tried to enable or disable the 20/40 mhz coexsistence in the Advanced-Advanced Setup-Wireless settings?

DarrenM

Message 2 of 5
savopulos
Aspirant

Hello again,

Yesterday i realised something strange on my issue. I was trying to surf with my iPhone X and my wife with her iPhone 8 Plus. We were not able to have internet on browser, on facebook and on youtube app, but we were able to contact via FaceTime. So, our devices were actually connected to the internet but didn't have the ability to surf... 

p.s. DarrenM, i coudln't find the seetings you sent me...

Message 3 of 5
savopulos
Aspirant

How can I do this DarrenM?

Message 4 of 5

There is support for the D7000s, including manuals, somewhere at the end of these links:

>>> D7000 | Product | Support | NETGEAR <<<

>>> D7000v2 | Product | Support | NETGEAR <<<

Look on the label to see which you have.

They will tell you how to get settings like:

Advanced-Advanced Setup-Wireless settings

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7