Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Problem with dgn2200v3

Carduz
Aspirant

Problem with dgn2200v3

Hi,

During an software update I have had some problems so i reinstall The software throgh a simple web interface. But unfortunately after The second update I find a problem: The web interface doesn't run, i receive a page with 404 not found. So I try to update The software throgh tftp but i receive a timeout error.
Can you help me please?

Regards
Message 1 of 8
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Hard reset the router first and see if you have access or GUI and try tftp.
Still fails then you have brick router
Message 2 of 8
Carduz
Aspirant

Hi tryied to reset it but I haven't The access
Message 3 of 8
Carduz
Aspirant

The DHCP server runs but even if I reset The router it return me adress 192.168.0.x not 192.18.1.x
Message 4 of 8
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

reset will go back to default so if bottom of the router say 192.168.0.x then it will default to that
Message 5 of 8
Carduz
Aspirant

The bottom of router says 192.168.1.x
Message 6 of 8
jmizoguchi
Virtuoso

Chances are hardware related issues if you done hard reset correctly

This model in some country is 2years warranty so I would login my.netgear.com and check warranty status and contact them via portal
Message 7 of 8
badaboum69
Aspirant

Hi,

Was this problem solved ? If yes how ? I get the same issue 😞

I tried to upgrade my DGN2200v3 firmware using the web interface. It stopped during upgrade, saying that i had to reload the firmware.

Restarted the router to see if it solved the proble, but did not start any more. Connecting to 192.168.0.1 using eth cable, i got a page asking for choosing firmware file and proceed to the update. I did it.
I choosed DGN2200v3-V1.1.00.23_1.00.23.img file on my laptop, and restarted the upgrade.

Router rebooted well, without loosing my parameters. I can conect using wifi, and connect to the internet, it works well.

But when i try to acces the web interface, it asks authentication and then i get a bad page with "404 Not Found" message. I cannot acces the admin interface any more...

Didn't try to hard reset the router, as i'm afread of definitly loosing my internet access !

Please Help !

Many thanks in advance.

Arnaud
Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7